Regular classes are held every Wednesday from 6th September to March at the Church Hall, Hanover Street, Dunoon PA23 7AB from 2:30 pm – 4:30pm.
They are led by our qualified teacher, Ann Thomson
New dancers, from beginners to all levels are most welcome, first night is free.
Our new year session starts
COUNTRY DANCING IN COWAL
Country dancing is a great way to have fun, get fit and find friendship. No special gear is needed.
There are lots of opportunities to try your hand, but mainly your feet, at country dancing in Cowal whether you have danced before haven’t danced since your school days or are a complete beginner, there is something for everybody.
- South Argyll Branch of the RCSDS [Royal Scottish Country Dancing Society] meets every Wednesday starting from 6th September in the Hanover Street Church Hall from 2:30 – 4:30pm
- Contact Alan 07833710061
- Cowal Country Dancing Club meet at the same venue every Thursday starting from 7th September 7:30-9:30pm
- Contact Max 01369 701284
- Blairmore Country Dance Club meet o the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month in the Blairmore Village Hall 7:30-9:30pm
- Contact June 01369 840770
- Strachur Country Dance Club meets on Thursdays in Strachur Memorial Hall starting from 7th September7:30-9:30pm
- Contact Lorraine 01369 860482
- Kyles Country Dance Club meets on Wednesdays in Kames Village Hall 7:00-9:00pm
- Contact Mairi 01700 811844
Come along, give it a try, we’re sure you will enjoy it!